[Wine] Re: unwanted programs still showing

kotton wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 6 02:21:27 CDT 2008

ok thanks. but that only tells me how to delete ALL the items in the menu. then it says below that
 2.42. I deleted my Wine menu, and now I can't get it back.

Rather than actually delete anything, menu editors on Linux simply mark menus as "Deleted" so that they don't show up in the menu.

This information is stored in ~/.config/menus/applications.menu. Edit ~/.config/menus/applications.menu, and you should find a section near the end that looks similar to this:

i can't find /.config/menus/applications.menu