[Wine] serial port config question

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jul 6 06:10:02 CDT 2008

>>>>> "sdad" == sdad  <wineforum-user at winehq.org> writes:

    sdad> Very new to linux, so please fogive stupidity.  Trying to get
    sdad> serial port configured.  I ran this command:' ln -s /dev/ttyS0
    sdad> ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1' I did this in terminal, from my home
    sdad> directory, as I was unable to locate a dosdevices folder or file.
    sdad> Could someone clarify this for me please?

Dot files and directories are only displayed on special request. Probably
your file system browser did hide them from you. Either get the file system
browser to display them, or work on the console.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de