[Wine] Where to get libcapi20 ?

lists.wine-users at duinheks.nl lists.wine-users at duinheks.nl
Sun Jul 6 10:49:23 CDT 2008

Hallo dimesio,

Op zondag 06 juli 2008 schreef dimesio aan wine-users at winehq.org:

 >> I have been searching with Google, but not been able to find
 >> any sources for it.
 >> Could somebody please give me a hint about where to find them?

 di> What distro?

I usually install from source, not from a binary package. So
the distribution  is not really interesting, I think. But my
system is mainly built from SlackWare 12.1.

 di> Googling libcapi20 gave me results for a variety of distros:
 di> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozi
 di> lla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=kd&q=libcapi20&btnG=Search

They all seem to be binary distributions as far as I could
see.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080603
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)