[Wine] wine download?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sun Jul 6 11:30:44 CDT 2008

geordiejohn wrote:
> hello i have just bought an apple minimac but i am used to running games in windows,could you please tell me where i can download wine and how do i install and run it?
> thank you.

Please look into the Darwine distributions for your Apple.  Please keep
in mind that if you have a G4/G5 based MiniMac, you will not be able to
run many Windows programs because the X86 emulator is not complete.

Zach Drayer has an Apple installer based Darwine version
Mike Kronenberg has a Drag and Drop based Darwine version for Intel
based Macs only.

James McKenzie