[Wine] Re: autocad 2008 and wine

miciomax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 7 02:34:42 CDT 2008

In my setup, dotnet does work, but it must be installed with winetricks before autocad setup.
For 2008 you should install with winetricks dotnet20, corefonts, mshml3 and cc85 (the native common dialogs) as the built-in ones have some problem and crashes often.
Then, copy  from windows urlmon.dll, shlwapi.dll and iertutil.dll end set urlmon.dll and shlwapi.dll as NATIVE (NOT Native+Builtin).

That's all, it runs, but have still many not-so-random crashes, it must be investigated.
If you use it for work, I suggest you autocad2005, that one is rock stable.

Ciao

Max