[Wine] Firefox 3 Darwine Errors

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 7 18:43:26 CDT 2008

Just completed a fresh install of Darwine 1.0b and Xquartz to fix some application issues and discovered when I downloaded and installed the Windows version of Firefox I get the following series of errors. This is a partial log since the errors just continue as long as Firefox is open until either WineHelper crashes or Firefox crashes. I have manually downloaded Flash from the adobe site, it helped slow down the rate of errors a bit. I've also installed several of the winetricks but no change.

Any ideas?

fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x62d1a56c, overlapped 0x62d1a548): stub
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} could be created for context 0x3
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub

I get a long series of the GetGuiResources followed by a long series of:

fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented

Followed by many more of the GetGuiResources followed by this:

[...]
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented

That cycle repeats a couple of times and then I get a seemingly endless stream of the ExtTextOutW fixme errors.