[Wine] Re: Rumble Fighter. A free game that won't work.

ultumix wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 8 20:09:33 CDT 2008

owner at Ultumix-desktop:~$ cd /home/owner/.wine
owner at Ultumix-desktop:~/.wine$ -u 'C:\Program Files\OGPlanet\RumbleFighter'`"
> wine RumbleLauncher.exe

That's what I did and that's the result. The program didn't execute.

When I did it my way it executed.

How did I get my way? I asked the computer. I right clicked on the icon in kmenu and asked it to put the command in to the Run dialog and thats why the other way worked for me. Oh ya I'm using KDE 3.5