[Wine] Re: Intergraph SmartSketch 5.00.21 on wine

bartoz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 12 07:20:19 CDT 2008

Some more information.
I checked the command given by the menu launcher, and it is:

Code:
env WINEPREFIX="/home/giuseppe/.wine" wine "C:\Programmi\SmartSketch\PROGRAM\SmartSketch.exe" /g

So I think starting gstart.exe is quite unuseful.
Instead the point I noticed is that if I lauche SmartSketch from the menu I simply get the tiny error window, while if I start it manually from terminal, I get also the other stuff I described before..

Hope this could help someone in solving the problem..