[Wine] ABA's Brain Explorer and the OpenGL offset problem

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 17:24:33 CDT 2008

I've seen reports on appdb of SketchUp having the same problems. Have
these been resolved yet? I think this has been called the "OpenGL
offset problem".

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=6842&iTestingId=21368

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=6842&iTestingId=22847
> by Martin Metke on Saturday February 23rd 2008, 17:56
> I've entered a test and will add some screen shots for this build,
> but the main points are these:
>
> 2. The OpenGL window appears to be offset from the main window pane
> position, but no amount of registry tweaking appears to resolve this
> issue. Unless you resize the main window pain to just contain the
> actual OpenGL window, you'll get a section of graphical "ghosts" or
> copies on the bottom and left of the actual display, and your cursor
> will also be offset.

Might be related to DRI in xorg.conf files?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
Engineers: http://heybryan.org/exp.html
irc.freenode.net #hplusroadmap
"Genius is the ability to escape the human condition;
Humanity is the need to escape." -- Q. Uim