[Wine] Re: Wine and Legacy 6.0 Genealogy Program

sgtbob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 15 05:46:56 CDT 2008

I installed the most current version of Wine and then installed Legacy 7.0 onto my Ubuntu 8.04.  the installation seemed to 'take'.  Unfortunately when I activate Legacy, all I get is a view 1/4 of the screen - not a full screen, just the upper left had corner which shows a partial Legacy screen.  I did not get any 'runtime' errors - just the partial screen and the program will not go further.  I have to shut it down without being able to access the package.

 Anyone have a suggestion on getting it to go?  I tried to ask this question on another board and was summarily dismissed as having posted to the wrong board (go figure).

Anyway, if someone has some insight into this process, I would be most appreciative of some guidance.

Bob