[Wine] No Sound in Wine - disable / remove pulseaudio

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 09:15:17 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

I have gotten it to run with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Right now I am dictating into Notepad using it. Preliminary results show that the accuracy score yielded me a 28 or 29, versus 26 for alsa. The improvement in sound quality is probably statistically insignificant, but it is definitely not worse.
I can't tell yet if it's any slower at running the speech recognition engine.