[Wine] Re: SolidWorks and more generally OpenGL CAD apps...

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 15 13:05:59 CDT 2008

What should your test case do? Maybe I could get my husband to write something in Java and since Java is using OpenGL it may be of some help. He keeps telling me that he can't do anything in Wine because he only has a Java development environment and doesn't know anything about unix (at least not enough to be of help).

Maybe I could ask him to write a small exe that runs OK on his windows.