[Wine] Error with a .exe file compiled with visual basic 6

fabbri67 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 16 10:13:55 CDT 2008

Hello, I have installed the last versione of wine
for linux ubuntu 7.10.

If I run, by wine, a .exe file (that I compiled, in windows xp,
by the visual basic 6), it appears this error:

(/home/pinco/PINCOPROVA)>wine pinco.exe
err:module:import_dll Library MSVBVM60.DLL (which is needed by L"D:\\PINCOPROVA\\pinco.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"D:\\PINCOPROVA\\pinco.exe" failed, status c0000135

How can I resolve it?

Thank you.