[Wine] Wine, The Bat questions

slavka012 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 16 11:24:17 CDT 2008

Hello, just started using Wine couple of weeks ago. Works fine, but I have a few questions.

1. The account tree int he Bat displays folder icons incorrectly. The overlay icons (that specify the folder type) are displayed, but the base one (is not). Minor defect, I can live with it, but if there is a fix, I'd like to fix it.

2. Then I have pdf attachment in the email, I click on it, and the Bat askes which program I want to use to open PDF. Is it possible to use a Linux PDF viewer rather than install a Windows one?

3. Configuration of Wine drives always change after SLEEP-RESUME. Why is that? I set my D to harddrive, but after resume it always changes to CDROM.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Slava