[Wine] Re: Diablo II not working

Francesco wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 19 04:45:21 CDT 2008

Hello Jeffayle,

I'm a Diablo II player and I can confirm you it works fine ! The white letters changing on a black background is normal.

So, to help you, we need more information.
- What is your graphic card ?
- can you post a log of wine ? Start Diablo 2 as follow:
  * in a console, go to the diablo 2 folder (cd "~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Diablo II")
  * and launch it (wine game.exe 2>&1 | tee diablo.log)

After it crash, post your log file "diablo.log" which is located in the "Diablo II" folder.

Best regards

Francesco

PS : maybe it will be a good idea to open a bug in bugzilla for your problem.