[Wine] Problem finding DVD drive and burning with ConvertXtoDVD

darcy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 19 13:47:24 CDT 2008

I'm still very new to Linux and Wine. Please help.

I have installed Wine 1.1.1 and have ConvertXtoDVD installed and working for the most part. The only part that I can't seem to be working is that it won't see my HP dvd1040 burner. When I go to the settings for the burner it gives me the option of choosing a drive but no drive is listed. Everywhere else within Kubuntu 8.04 Hardy I am able to see the burner, just not within ConvertXtoDVD.

Any help would be very desirable.

Thank you.

Darcy :)