[Wine] Re: Wine breaks Windows XP installation (?)

yokese wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 20 10:50:08 CDT 2008

Ok thanks for your really FAST answer.

TO de developers:

I didn't read the FAQ, I will consider from now a FAQ as an application documentation.....

I think at least WINE installation SHOULD warn about this (I'd say)  DANGEROUS CONFIGURATION THING in the installation process with CAPITALS. Also I don't agree with 'We have tried to make this hard to do, so you probably cannot do it by accident', beacuse Wine (in my case) was configured by default to point 'C:\'. I don't remember even if the Wine installation asked to point or not to C:\ (I think that no).

This ir really AWFUL. Fortunatelly I have recent HD images to restore it from....