[Wine] Dark age of Camelot expansion install problem.

Maggar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 20 11:12:30 CDT 2008

I looked over the wine app site and DAOC seems to run pretty good, which is great because I love the game and I recently switched over to Linux.

The normal game installs just fine, however, when I attempt to install the expansions I get the message that I am not installing to a daoc directory. I've tried installing in the "C Drive" and also threw the .wine directory. But nothing has worked.

There's a lot of people that say the game runs fine, and that they have all the expansions and such, however I can't find a single guide on how to actually get them to install.

Any advice?