[Wine] installing Starcraft problem?

openbox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 21 06:34:53 CDT 2008

Can someone help me how to install my starcraft through wine? can some one elaborate the step of installing... thanks!

debian:/media/My Disc/starcraft# wine /media/My\ Disc/starcraft/INSTALL.EXE

Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin /media/My Disc/starcraft/INSTALL.EXE ...
Xlib: No protocol specified

err:dc:CreateDCW no driver found for L"WINEPS.DRV"
fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW on printer 'L"hp_LaserJet_1010"' fails
err:dc:CreateDCW no driver found for L"WINEPS.DRV"
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
Xlib: No protocol specified

Xlib: No protocol specified

Xlib: No protocol specified

Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open
fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open
Wine failed with return code 1

this is what happen when i type this [b]debian:/media/My Disc/starcraft# wine /media/My\ Disc/starcraft/INSTALL.EXE[b]

is this correct? what do i have to do to overcome this problem?