[Wine] Re: A couple of gamepad-related issues

DancemasterGlenn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 22 01:27:57 CDT 2008

I see it in the code that was returned? Having gone back to the dev/input folder, I further went into input/by-id and found two files related to the pad I'm using:"usb-046d_PS3.USB_Cordless_Gamepad-event-joystick" and "usb-046d_PS3.USB_Cordless_Gamepad-joystick". reading through their properties, the former does not have its permissions set to me, and has a "link target" to /event1. Are you implying that I should try setting permissions for either or both of these? Or am I completely off? Thanks for your patience.