[Wine] Doom Collectors edition sound and installation problems.

TheCandyMan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 22 13:25:08 CDT 2008

I am currently having a problem not only installing Doom Collectors edition, but also getting sound when I try to play it. (It comes with doom 95 right on the disc already installed, but I would like to install it so I can play other WADs). When I try to install it, it just freezes up. Also, about the sound, I read the sticky on top, and tried some of the things some people did. Strangely enough, the sound test works in Wine Config, but when I try to play Doom, I get no sound.