[Wine] WoW WotLK Beta cant install

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Jul 22 14:06:47 CDT 2008

Boktai1000 wrote:
> With the recent release of the WotLK Beta, after running the installer and scrolling all the way through the EULA,
 > the Accept button remains grayed out.

I assume you tried this, but just asking to be sure - did you click on
the agree button just to test that it didn't work? Fairly often I will
have buttons through wine, and in Linux outside of wine, that show as
gray and look disabled until I actually click on them, then they work fine.

Blizzard has gone out of their way to make WoW Linux friendly even
though they do not officially support it, I would be surprised if this
were (or stayed) a major problem. I will free up some drive space and
give it a try on my Ubuntu system, I do agree that early testing is in
our best interest.