[Wine] Printing problem, virtual printer

xekhz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 23 05:20:20 CDT 2008

Hello ppl,
I have an application that installs a virtual printer to create PDF.
My problem is that the printer apears when i execute notepad but not when i execute my application
Some screenshots
AIRC SOFTWARE
only get LP printer
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot22iw0.png

In notepad
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot23hq3.png

In notepad when i try to change the printer to AIRCPRINTER i get the following

err:commdlg:PRINTDLG_ChangePrinterW DocumentProperties fails on L"AIRCPSPrinter"
err:commdlg:PRINTDLG_ChangePrinterW DocumentProperties fails on L"PDF995"
err:commdlg:PRINTDLG_ChangePrinterW DocumentProperties fails on L"AIRCPSPrinter"
fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_UpdatePrintDlgW No lpdm ptr?
fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_WMCommandW Update printdlg was not successful!