[Wine] Windows program cannot see CD device

jaezcurra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 23 08:11:34 CDT 2008

The Windows program needs a CD to be into the CD-ROM device.  When I run the program (the installation was 100% OK) I always get a message about there is no CD.
Whenever I launch winecfg I get this message if I click on the Devices tab: "fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 24000 (device=2 access=1 func=0 method=0)".  In that tab I can see that the CD is recognised by Wine (Label and Serial # are listed).
Any suggestion?
P.S.: I am running Wine 1.0.0