[Wine] C:WindowsTempCloseApp.exe

Jerry Hnidy jerlinux at wowway.com
Wed Jul 23 14:02:23 CDT 2008

Thanks a lot.

It would be better to make this program run in native linux since that
is what I consider to be the future OS around here.

I did not think about how old the program is but now that it comes up, I
have been using this since the early 90's.  In fact, I used to have a
problem when the start and stop days for day light savings changed.  X10
had hard wired those dates in and I had to tell the "box on the wall"
the incorrect time or it would not get sunrise and sunset programs run n
time.

I will proceed over to the Linux site.

--
Jerry Hnidy