[Wine] Re: Is Wine supporting .tlb files

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 24 04:41:50 CDT 2008

If the key is missing the way you are describing it, then I can't use regedit, rather regsvr32 or regasm.
Regasm is however crashing at the moment at the end (bug 13679), causing me some error with the IDriver of the installshield.

Suppose this registry entry has to be added into the place where regasm is writing them, where would it be to add it manually? The .NET is not writing into the register (alike I said once would have register problem when copying the files of a java application directly from Windows into Wine and I got a sharp answer since Java is not writing into the register).

So to make things short: where is regasm writing into??