[Wine] Cant play Warcraft 3

Chris MacKay cmacaoidh at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:50:55 CDT 2008

You can work with the Wine registry simply by opening a terminal windows, and typing "regedit" at the command prompt, just as you would in Windows. The registry editor is identical. Browse to the appropriate registry key locations, and make additions or changes as directed, then exit the app. Done. Makng a backup of the registry before you make changes is always a good idea, so export your registry to a file before you begin.

Chris.