[Wine] Re: Wine 1.0 + Carom3d Game hangs

neverstop wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 25 20:33:43 CDT 2008

Hello, well i do not think it will work in an older version because wine 1.0 was working fine in my onboard video card in this same ubuntu version 8.04. Since i installed this geforce in my linux system...carom3d started to hang =/. How can wine work fine in an onboard card and not in a better one which is offboard? It's weird...should i try to run it with my onboard card again? Maybe it is an incompatibility or a simple configurarion at xorg.conf file.