[Wine] Re: err:module:MODULE_Decide_OS2_OldWin

profix wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 26 13:33:18 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:

> Is this a win-16 program or dos program? Also what Wine version do you have?

Hello, thank you for reply.

I am trying 1.1.2~winehq0~ubuntu~8.04-2-0ubuntu1. I have same result with wine 1.0.

I am not sure what type is the program, but for example UPX (executables packer) says, that the format is win32/pe. Is it what you are asking for? If not, tell me how to get the type of application from exe file and I write it here as soon as possible.