[Wine] Diablo 2 Glide Wrapper issue

brandonclyon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 27 15:51:17 CDT 2008

I am able to install Wine and Diablo 2 +LOD, running the video test I chose Direct3D, it works decently enough except for some color issues with life bars.

Trying to make it a bit better I downloaded the Glide wrapper, that installed and it installed, and 3d Glide is now available after running the Video Test, but after choosing 3d Glide and trying to run the game I can hear the sounds but there are no graphics at all.

I couldnt really find much online to try and resolve it so I figured I would turn to the experts :)