[Wine] Re: Star Sonata - Errors with key commands

Zaehlas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 29 15:22:58 CDT 2008

Thank you much for the hit towards dinput / dinput8.  I had to do some research to find out how to implement the native version.  dinput failed completely but a native version of dinput8 I found at

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?dinput8

seems to have fixed the problem completely.

Unfortunately, if anyone else tries to run the application, I cannot guarantee the same degree of success, as I have only tested it with one vide card / operating system / processor.

I hope that more people at least try out the game, and submit test results to Star Sonata in the App Database, so we can see how well it runs under the latest version of Wine.  All I can say is I'm extremely happy at this point!