[Wine] TOCA Race Driver 3

Icewarrior wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 30 04:39:52 CDT 2008

Hello, I'm fairly new to linux so i home i am making sense ;)
I've tried to run TOCA Race driver 3 with wine, however at first I had problem with d3dx9_36.dll so I treid to put it in the folder of TOCA and it worked somehow but then i ran into another problem - now only a black screen flashesh giving this - http://pastebin.com/m685264c4 I hope you can help me understand why.

P.S. As I said I'm just a newbie so don't be mad at me if I'm asking stupid question ;)
P.S.2 I'm running on Ubuntu