[Wine] HP Openview Servicedesk 4.5

alexmansfield wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 30 06:50:29 CDT 2008

I am currently making a proof of concept desktop at work which uses Ubuntu to run everything the business does. Now, I have gotten almost everything working but still cannot get HP openview service desk (4.5) to run.

I have successfully installed it but it will not launch due to it requiring Java Virtual Machine, which it does not detect (either locally or in wine). I have installed numerous versions as the WineDB stated that an older version was needed. After trying about 10 different versions and it still not working I need some help. In the http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3459 entry it is stated that it will run, so can anyone help me?