[Wine] Re: possible platinum regression dvdshrink

andysk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 3 15:32:40 CDT 2008

I downloaded the bz2 compressed version of rc3. Other windows software runs ok for me. To install dvdshrink I ran
# wine dvdshrink32setup.exe from command line and get an access violation , this same .exe installs fine under "xp" in crossover so this has to be a problem with my wine build but this seemed to go ok.

I'm running fedora 7 with selinux enforcing, I disabled SElinux and hey presto it installs. Put SElinux back to Enforcing and I get the access violation.

thanks for the feedback , I now know what the problem is at least.