[Wine] Distribution for Cutting Edge Wine Testing

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Tue Jun 3 17:28:40 CDT 2008

Hi,

I think I misunderstood your question. If you're worried about getting the
latest snapshot/unstable release etc, then you're best bet is to play in git or
building source releases as they're released.

IMHO, wine is a dish best served fresh. Improvements are made quickly in wine so
  distro's aren't able to keep up. I suppose if you want your distro to worry
bout these things SourceMage or Gentoo might be the freshest? Don't quote me on
that though.

For what you're asking, you're better off just building releases as they come
out by hand or just rebuilding a git checkout as you go.

-Zac