[Wine] Distribution for Cutting Edge Wine Testing

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Tue Jun 3 17:51:57 CDT 2008

Well with a pretty recent distro, it usually does fine. I have dapper systems at
home that build wine fine and dapper is going on 2 years old now.

Take that to mean what you will. I can tell you from experience that wine builds
well on Debian unstable/testing and Ubuntu's back to Dapper. Beyond that, I
don't know much more than that.

-Zac