[Wine] How to reduce PAGE FAULTS ?

Debashis.Mondal at aps.com Debashis.Mondal at aps.com
Wed Jun 4 15:58:10 CDT 2008

How do I reduce PAGE FAULTS of wineserver?

              DATA  TEXT  PAGE                                PGFAULTS
PRI   NI   RES    RES  SPACE    TIME     CPU%      I/O   OTH     COMMAND
90    20   614      51     614         433:48       50          0
1035    wineserv

Please help if you can.

Email Firewall made the following annotations

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or printout. Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.