[Wine] Wine 1.0 RC3 and Garena

kylekl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 4 21:41:17 CDT 2008

Hi everyone, Im having troubles getting the Garena client running in wine (www.gg-game.com). It startsup fine, downloads updates, but gets stuck on the section - "checking client version". While its checking client version i get a heap of entries in terminal saying:

fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet

Then i get a msg box "login timeout, please try again later".

Im not sure what that error means or if it has something to do with my problem, many other users say Garena works out of the box with wine so im not sure wahts wrong. Could it be file permissions? I noticed that it doesnt save  certain options on the login screen (server choice, password etc).

Any help would be appreciated.