[Wine] Re: RC1 & RC3 break PageMaker

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 5 17:44:58 CDT 2008

I just downloaded the 7.01 demo and tried it. It installed fine, but the first time I tried to run Pagemaker it gave me the message "unable to load icon dll for this screen" and shut down. You didn't mention getting any error messages from Pagemaker, but if you're seeing that one, the solution that worked for me is to copy the four ALDFONT*.FON files from the directory where Pm70.exe is located to the windows/fonts directory. (I have Pagemaker 6.5, and it had the same problem.)