[Wine] Running games installed in Windows

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Thu Jun 5 19:09:28 CDT 2008

On Thursday 05 June 2008 04:19:04 pm Pseudo_Bob wrote:
> So, to summarize:
> The fact that I don't understand anything that y'all are saying probably
> tells me I'm not in any position to be doing this, and I shouldn't bother.

No, that's not what's being said.  What is being said is that if you treat
Wine like it's own wholly independent installation of Windows and install the
program you want to run in Wine, it should work.  Especially if you follow
any special instructions for your program in the AppDB.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.ca

Explaination of .pgp part: http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/rant-gpg.html