[Wine] Microsoft Visual Studio 2005

Hiisi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 7 04:26:16 CDT 2008

Hei!
I'm new to Linux and Wine. I'm using Linux Fedora 7 and Wine 0.9.58. On my computer there's another operating system – Windows XP. Now I'm trying to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional on Fedora. And I can't do it. When the installation process begins there's an error message - “A trial edition is already installed on this computer. You must uninstall the previous trial before installing another trial edition.”. VS was installed in Windows and I was thought there's some information about it on HDD in system volume (I mean somewhere in that unmarked 8 MB volume). So, I uninstalled it in Windows but still have the same problem. I tried to clean up all records about Visual Studio in Wine regedit. There were few records about installation process after first try. That didn't help either. Can anyone help please?