[Wine] Tabbing OpenGL War3

Frantic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 7 09:51:15 CDT 2008

Hi guys, so I want to run War3 on Wine.

I've managed to resolve all issues, but I've come to a last one that I've yet to find a solution to.

If I alt-tab out of the game, it goes in a state like in the image below.

FPS is still good, it works OK, but on the left-right edges I get the topmost window (or if none the desktop) and at top-bottom edges the gnome bars.

This is very important in war3, because it's how you move the view around(, and this way I have to aim exactly for the 2px width that will move my view). It's the same reason I can't just run it maximized window (, unless maybe if I found a way to lock the mouse in the window when focused, but I guess slim chance for that)

Tabbing out is also very important to me, many times I wait for a game to start and I will read a forum, or come out of a game to change a song, check a IM, etc.

Does anyone know how to get this to the original state without closing the game? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

[Image: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9103/screenshot1eu2.png ]