[Wine] Re: autocad 2008 and wine rc 4

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 7 12:14:59 CDT 2008

Null reference exception...

Welcome in club  [Wink]

Seriously I have exactly the same error as you, there is little  you can do but the more people have this error, the more chances it will be solved.

System.Resources.ResourceManager.TryLookingForSatellite

This is for instance a class from mscorlib.dll.
The new developments leads to mscorlib installing (I assume you have the .NET installed), but somehow it's not pointing to the right place (yet) because the place it should synchronize had either not been developped yet or there is a bug.