[Wine] fixme:comm:set_queue_size insize 5000000 outsize 5000000 uni

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jun 8 16:12:38 CDT 2008

>>>>> "eolino" == eolino  <wineforum-user at winehq.org> writes:

    eolino> hello when i try to run a windows program who need a serial port
    eolino> to run, i have this output error: fixme:comm:set_queue_size
    eolino> insize 5000000 outsize 5000000 unimplemented stub

    eolino> have anywhone a solution to solve this problem?  thanks

Well, it's a Fixme (I introduced). To solve it, queue handling for the
serial port has to be implemented in the way Windows does.
However Linux itself does quite a good
job at handling the serial port, I think this will result in user program
failure only in very rare cases.

In short: This is probably not the source of your possible problems with
your program.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de