[Wine] Re: Runaway: A Road Adventure

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 8 21:41:42 CDT 2008

phildaman46 wrote:
> Has anyone gotten this game to run in Ubuntu 8.04? If so, how did you get it to work? When I try to run the game in a terminal, I get this error "Resource\Resource.000". Is there any special libraries you need in the Wine Configurations?

Appears to be working for people:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=1647

What Wine version? How did you installed this game? How exactly are you running it? If you run it form the terminal are there any messages? If so, post them here. When running from terminal, don't forget to 'cd' into program's directory first.