[Wine] Re: autocad 2008 and wine rc 4

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 9 05:42:41 CDT 2008

I think this is not an issue with the software itself but some components of the installer.

I came to this view because of the comment from Grof

"This DLL seems to be some part of Autodesk License Manager system"

And I have the feeling that the dll that is causing the problem on my software has something to do with the license manager too, because it's the only thing not working on Trados at the moment (apart from incomplete toolbar and Word issues)