[Wine] .wine is not owned by you problem with Darwin

Sai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 9 22:48:23 CDT 2008

I am completely new to wine. I remember reading somewhere that the problem(.wine is not owned by you) occurs when wine is run under sudo or root. I am not familiar with the unix part of Mac os, but I do know that sudo is a command and root is a type of user/access who has control over the entire computer like an administrator.Does that mean that I can't run wine from my administrator account on my mac? If so, how can I run wine without giving root access while I am using my admin account.