[Wine] Porting with winelib - undefined reference to `WinMain'

sm217 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 14 09:49:12 CDT 2008

Hello!
I'm trying to port zCPU emulator (http://www.wiremod.com/forum/cpu-tutorials-programs/2956-zcpu-emulator.html) to Linux with winelib. This app is mainly console, but can draw some stuff using SDL. The problem is: compiles fine but when linking I get

Code:
/usr/lib/wine/libwinecrt0.a(exe_main.o): In function `main':
exe_main.c:(.text+0x9d): undefined reference to `WinMain'

Yes, I've googled but none of found solutions hepled.
Source at current state can be got here: http://silentman.org.ua/build.tar.gz (I use build.sh for compiling)