[Wine] Re: G4HFQ Radio Software

Tlarhices wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 17 07:04:11 CDT 2008

kk2en wrote:

> vitamin wrote:
> >
> > kk2en wrote:
> > > ken at ken-laptop:~$ wine /home/ken/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/FTB7800/FTB7800.EXE
> >
> > This is not correct. Please 'cd' into that directory first. See FAQ for more information: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ
>

> I've tried that too.  Still no luck.  I did read through the Wiki also.
>
> I forgot to add, I get a pop up window that states "runtime error 451".
>
> I went to winetricks, and tried installing it.  No luck there either.
>
> Thanks.....

I have installed it and got it running.
I couldn't test the functionality as I don't have the Yeasu hardware.

To be able to get ride of the runtime error you have to type in a terminal :
wget http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks
sh winetricks dcom98

And then run the software :
cd /home/ken/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/FTB7800
wine FTB7800.EXE

I think you will have to configure your com ports in wine (if it is using com)