[Wine] Re: Printing /MYOB

yonnie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 18 20:34:18 CDT 2008

Several months ago, I installed MYOB and everything seemed to be working.  Using F8 kde.

Now I'm getting similar results as the above complaints.  I think this may have happened after the updater installed updates.  Various tabs don't work in the MYOB  and it's printing blank pages for receipts and invoices.  Other printing from Myob seems to be ok.  Using HP network printer and cups.  Part of the problem is the MYOB printing setup won't allow me to choose print to plain paper, it wants to print to a myob form.

Other issues too!  Wine uninstaller won't uninstall programs.  removing the .wine directory doesn't seem to remove the software info from the file manager.  Removing Wine with the add/remove software function, still leaves Wine in the file manager including the removed apps.  Then using Synaptic or Yumex causes a failure during package reinstall.

We'd like to have our MYOB back, actually it's a little more urgent than that.  Any idea as to when there might be a repair?